If you guys haven’t seen the gagaween video yet, you…. HAVE TO! Especially if you love and worship Gaga like I do 🙂 🙂
Here’s my Halloween costume inspired by the one and only Mother Monster !!
I used her make-up she used in the Judas video, and wore a onesie!
Here’s actual clippings from the Judas video of what I was going for as far as make-up goes 😀
And here is my final product:
YAY! or NAY?
So this is what I did.
- Bought Black Hoodie Onesie ($13), red bandana ($5), and gloves ($4) from Hot Topic
- Bought various size mirrors ($12) from Michaels, but they should be available at any local craft store
- Fabric glued ($7) the Mirrors on 🙂
- Wig ($55) was financially supported by my sister 🙂 Brand was by Incognito — http://www.wigs.com — find Incognito brand wigs
- Bought a hair cap ($1) from Walmart, why does it have to be a black person on the front picture?
- Used Laura Mercier Liquid pot eyeliner ($22)
- False Eyelashes, Korean brand, ($2)
- Duo Eyelash Adhesive, Dark-tone ($4)
- MAC Prep+Primer ($30)
- Elmers Glue, to seal my eyebrow down, ($2)
- MAC Concealer ($17)
- Laura Mercier creme smooth Foundation ($37)
- Chanel translucent powder ($70)
- Cheap red lipstick, Wet n’ wild! ($3)
^This is the very beginning stages of my make-up. Foundation, sealed eye brows, and the black eye liner
I didn’t have time to go to an actual wig shop to get hair nets, and I was at Wal-Mart and came across this! It works great!!
This is me and my friend Jess. She was an innocent school girl for Halloween:). But this is with all my make-up done and everything. Just gotta put my onesie on! YAYYY!! ONESIE TIME!
Creating a Lady Gaga costume is always SO MUCH FUN!
I love Lady Gaga.
I love make-up.
I freakin’ love Halloween 🙂